Location: Rogers, MN
Since 1983 Northwest Machines objective is to provide and support innovative, reliable and technically advanced machine tool, automation and metrology solutions that yield increased efficiency & profitability to our customers. Our 24,000 SF technical center is located in Rogers Minnesota where we have a dedicated team of customer service professionals, sales professionals, service technicians and engineers to support this effort.
The primary responsibility for this position is to support internal activities for all areas of the business. This candidate will be the first impression for the company and will locate in the front office reception area (pictured). This position will work closely with internal and external sales, customer service, accounting and HR in a fast paced, high tech and exciting work environment. We are looking for a candidate with a great attitude that enjoys working on a variety of projects independently and as a team.
· Answer phones
· Greeting customers and vendors
· Filing, records management
· Process daily mail
· Support accounting functions AP/AR
· Follow up on customer requisitions and purchase orders
· Follow up on vendor status
· Update and assist with CRM database
· Handle customer inquiries and direct as necessary
· Purchasing of equipment, supplies and special requests
· Supply distribution
· Event organization
· Must have a great attitude!
· understanding of office methods, procedures and practices
· Must have strong computer skills (MS Office Suite of tools)
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Excellent writing skills
· Self-starter, willing to work without always being directed
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
This is a full time hourly position with hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
If you enjoy working for an innovative leader who is currently expanding their business, this opportunity may be for you. Northwest Machine is a leading Midwest machine tool distributor with a 30 year history of representing Mazak, the world’s largest and most innovative machine tool builder. To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume.
Northwest Machine can offer you:
One of the largest, most respected names in the machine tool industry
Industry competitive compensation
Friendly, empowered, family focused environment
Training programs to upgrade and maintain skills
Health and dental insurance
Paid holidays and vacation